WINE is a free and open-source compatibility layer that allows Windows-based applications
to run directly on your Mac. We've partnered with the makers of WineBottler (a WINE
installer tool) to offer a Mac-ready version of OnCall at no extra cost. The installer
is a 300MB download and when done, requires approximately 600MB of hard drive
Click here to download OnCall for Mac
If you've already partitioned your Mac's hard drive using a program like Parallels,
BootCamp, or VMware Fusion, install the Windows
version of OnCall instead onto the Windows side of your Mac just as you would
with any other Windows application.
- Download the OnCall for Mac installer above. (Install_OnCall.pkg)
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder in the Finder.
Note: You can not open the installer directly from your Downloads list in your
web browser. It must be opened from your Downloads folder.
- Right-click the Install_OnCall.pkg file and choose "Open". If you are using
a trackpad you can right-click by pressing with two fingers to click, or press and
hold the Control key while clicking.
- You'll see a message saying Install_OnCall.pkg is from an unidentified developer.
Click Open to continue
- Follow the prompts in the Installer window to install OnCall.
Once the installer completes, you'll have an OnCall icon on your Dock. Click it to
open OnCall. After the initial install, updates can be done as normal by choosing
Update OnCall from the Help menu in the
If you have any difficulty installing OnCall on a Mac, contact Raygan Kelly at email@example.com or (888) 898-0779 ext. 6.
Here we discuss mac.